Public Service Announcements (PSAs) on TV22
Acceptance Guidelines and requirements
- Priority will be given to local events and those that affect Marietta and Washington County directly, although events in nearby areas will be accepted.
- A PSA is an event announcement.
- All PSAs must be for nonprofit organizations or government bodies; no commercial ads will be accepted.
- PSAs must be appropriate for community standards.
TV22 is a family channel and TV22 will not accept any material likely to offend community standards. TV22 cannot and will not accept:
- Advertising or material that promotes any commercial product, service, lottery or candidate for public office.
- Anything libelous, slanderous, or defamatory of character, or is an invasion of privacy.
- Solicitations or appeals for funds (nonprofit fundraisings activities may be described, but no repetitive direct request for funds). Material intended for personal profit or gain.
- Material that violates laws relating to obscenity or any other applicable laws.
PEG channel policies are governed by the Federal Communications Commission and the agreement between the City of Marietta and Suddenlink Media. Copies of this agreement may be obtained from the City Administrator. The submitter must assume all liability for program content and hold the City of Marietta, Suddenlink, and Washington State Community College and all TV22 personnel harmless from all liability or damages arising from noncompliance.
Flash Player Required
Install or Upgrade at
Adobe's Web Site.